Under the latest advertisement given by the RBI, information has been received that it has issued a notification for recruitment to 450 posts in the next few days, and with the release of the advertisement, applications for recruitment to these posts have also been started. Information about which is given to you on the official website of RBI, whose active link you will get under this article, RBI Assistant Notification 2023. RBI has clarified through RBI Assistant Notification 2023 that you can apply for these posts until October 4, 2023. This notification issued by the Reserve Bank of India has been discussed in detail in this article.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023
In the notification issued by RBI, it has been noted that you can start your application under RBI Assistant Notification 2023 from September 13th, and you can finalise your application for these posts until October 4th, 2023. According to the information received, the prelims examination for these posts will be held on October 21 and 23, and the main examination is proposed to be held on December 2, 2023.
India Post GDS Recruitment
Railway TTE Notification
However, RBI has full authority to make any changes to the RBI Assistant Notification 2023. Under this, RBI has also made it clear that it is going to organise a nationwide competitive examination in which all the candidates who are successful in the preliminary examination will have to go through the main examination and then the language proficiency test.
2023 RBI Assistant Recruitment Overview
|Article Title||RBI Assistant Notification 2023|
|Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Selection Process||Prelims written exam
Mains Written exam
Language Proficiency Test
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF
It is noteworthy that the RBI Assistant 2023 Notification, which has been released online on the official website of RBI, states that for recruitment to a total of 450 posts, the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF has been released in detail for the candidates who want to appear in this examination. Those who wish to become candidates will have to go through a total of three examination levels, in which they will have to pass the Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Language Proficiency Test.
Only then will the candidates have to consider their selection to some extent. However, for the convenience of the candidates, we have given a direct link to download the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 through this article, in which candidates can get a lot of information.
RBI Assistant 2023 Notification Important Dates
|Events||RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Release date||Online Registration start and close date||Prelims Exam date||Mains exam date date||Language test|
|Dates||13 September 2023||13 September 2023 to 04 October 2023||21, 23 October 2023||2 December 2023||TBA|
RBI Assistant 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If you are also one of those who are going to join the recruitment process under the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 issued by the Reserve Bank of India, then first of all you will have to get information related to educational qualification as per the RBI Assistant 2023 Eligibility Criteria, according to which for recruitment to the post of Assistant, applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks in their graduation degree from any government-recognised university. And if you are a reserved category candidate, then you should have obtained only passing marks.
RBI Assistant Syllabus 2023
- It is very important for every candidate to get information regarding the RBI Assistant Syllabus 2023 issued by the Reserve Bank of India. Once you understand this syllabus well, you can easily crack the preliminary mains exam.
- According to the RBI Assistant Notification 2023, under the RBI Assistant Prelims exam, candidates will be asked questions from a total of three sections. Which includes English language, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning ability.
- Under the first subject, English Language, tomorrow you will be asked 30 questions for 30 marks, for which you will have 20 minutes. In the same sequence, a further 35-35 questions will be asked for quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability, respectively, for 35-35 marks.
- You will be given 20–20 minutes tomorrow for both subjects. In this way, tomorrow there will be 100 questions for 70 marks. You will be given an hour to solve the entire question paper.
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
|Subjects||English language||Computer Knowledge||Numerical Ability||General Awareness||Reasoning||Total|
|Duration in Minutes||30||30||20||25||30||135|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
How to Apply RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
- How to apply All the information regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023, including the process of applying online, is being given to you step by step, following which you can apply online for the posts released by RBI.
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the RBI.
- After this, you will go to the recruitment area on the home page itself and click on it.
- Now that you’ve come here, you have to understand the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 very well.
- And now you have to click on Apply Online,” fill out all the information asked about yourself carefully, and load all your necessary documents, including a photo and signature.
- And you have to deposit the application fee online according to your group.
- Finally, after the final submission of your application, take a printout of this form and keep it with you safely.
Go to homepage click here
FAQs Related RBI Assistant Notification 2023
When can one apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
You can finalize your application for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 from September 13 to October 4, 2023.
What is the official website of the RBI?
The official website of the RBI has been mentioned in this article.
How can I apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023?
You can follow the given guidelines to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023.